Enoki Beef Rolls
- Separate the beef strips onto a shallow plate (I used 180g of beef, cut into 7 thin strips).
- Coat the beef with a bit of sesame oil and soya sauce (For 180g beef, I added 1 tsp sesame oil and 2 tsp soya sauce).
- Cut the enoki mushrooms so the length matches the width of your beef strips (or a little longer).
- Place a small amount of enoki mushroom at one end of each beef strip, and roll it up.
- Heat up a grill, and grill the beef rolls for 1 minute, or until cooked. If your beef is thin, the rolls will cook very quickly. You could also panfry the rolls in a little oil.